Art Content - Co-development Success Manager Europe
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves in constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers have in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Codevelopment Success Manager who can join our team and help pave the way.
Purpose of this position based in one of our European studios in Paris or Dublin, or open to WFH, preferably close to our partners in Stockholm or in the UK.
- To share best practices with European studios on how to successfully leverage distributed development with Virtuos’ studios;
- To monitor key projects performance and quality and be the bridge between our partners in Europe and our development studios in Asia.
- Reports to the Business Development Director.
- Identifying and communicating outsourcing needs,
- Consulting with European studios and sharing external development best practices,
- Streamlining art pipeline integration processes, monitoring project performance and quality,
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Operating as the lead point of contact for Artistic and technical topics
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients, identifying their needs to promote our company’s services and achieve mutual satisfaction
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner, maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams located in Asia
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What do we expect?
- Have +6 years of experience in videogame or art content development: Outsourcing Manager, Technical Artist, Lead Artist, Art Directors are welcome.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organisationnel skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent listening
- Availability to travel in Europe to do on-site visits one week per month
What we offer
- Be a part of the development of the biggest games in the world
- Join an elite international team
- Team up with world-leading developers
- Join a fast-growing and stable company
- Open and collaborative employee culture
- Oversee work opportunities