Sr Compensation Partner
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers, and the Senior Compensation Partner role is no different. This role is part of the People organization and reports to the Senior Manager, Compensation. The People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. The Compensation team strives to innovate and get results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively and fairly.
The Senior Compensation Partner will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, provide creative solutions to issues in real time and support the successful administration of compensation programs globally. If you are a superb communicator, analytically minded, have an understanding of the business of people, enjoy working with a global team and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them - this role may be for you. Think you've got what it takes?
What you’ll be doing
- Create and maintain partnerships with key partners in HR, Stock Administration, Finance, and Executive Leadership
- Complete ad-hoc compensation analyses linked to new job creation, current employees, and promotion requests by leveraging external benchmark data and internal peer equity while ensuring alignment to Unity's compensation philosophy
- Implement and maintain compensation resources (wiki pages, training, communication) to support current and future compensation plans and initiatives
- Assist with global compliance by ensuring local statutory requirements related to employee compensation are adhered to
- Contribute to compensation and cross-functional HR projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- Previous compensation partnership experience
- Experience supporting an organization's annual compensation cycle
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly take insights from complex data sets
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
You might also have
- BA/BS degree in quantitative fields
- Global compensation experience
- Solid understanding of compensation practices at key companies within the technology industry
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.