Unity is looking for a creative, organized Copywriter to build compelling customer communications.
You will be identifying and creating effective content to help a key user segment succeed in Unity. A key part of your role will be coordinating and sourcing assets from various internal and external partners to drive user engagement and success.
With Unity’s global footprint and market dominance, the challenge is less about imagining content and more about pinpointing and crafting relevant content that drives user engagement and retention.
- Using email as a primary channel, own the customer onboarding and nurture lifecycle for a key customer segment
- Create and execute a content strategy that delivers long-term user success and engagement
- Track and source the latest content from internal and external partners
- Write copy that drives action
- Leverage data to inform content type, selection, and calendaring optimization
- Collaborate with internal business teams - Digital Customer Success, Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, Content Marketing, and BI teams to drive cross-functional goals
- Liaison with channel owners and partners to optimize content distribution
- Experience in a marketing writing role, with email as a key channel
- Experience managing a content marketing program, including calendaring, writing, editing, and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fluid environment and think on your feet
- Have exceptional communication, negotiation, and project management skills
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, and construction industries
- Experience communicating to developers
- Experience with Google Analytics, BuzzSumo and SEMRush
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.