Do you know how to find structure and solutions where others see none? Are you close to fluent in technical lingo and love working in game development? Read more here!
We are looking for a Technical Producer to join our producer team, working on an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm Sweden.
As a Technical Producer, you will work closely with our fantastic programmers and other related crafts to drive production by following agile thinking. This means you will be responsible for tracking and reporting progress in relation to our roadmap and ensuring we have the right tools and processes in place for the teams to build breathtaking experiences & features for our players.
We know you have fantastical powers and for us it is important you get to show your magic. To do this, we are creating strong autonomous teams with independent decision-making, and freedom to try out new things and show why it works. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things when required, to navigate through known pitfalls and care for your craft by honoring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll join our Project Management team that ensures we are on track and can deliver high quality in our projects. You will report to our Tech Cell Producer and have daily interactions with leads and programmers from one or more teams. While your day-to-day job will be everything a Technical Producer does, says and gets paid for, we refer to this type role internally as Associate Producer as each project only holds one with the title of Producer.
In this role you will...
- Drive the daily planning and follow-up for one or more tech teams and ensure information is kept up to date.
- Facilitate build & sprint planning stand ups and retrospect’s.
- Define, implement and enhance processes & workflows within the teams to increase clarity and visibility of what is being worked on.
- Identify and mitigate any risks the team might come across, but also to implement contingency plans to stay ahead and aligned with the roadmap.
- Share knowledge and ideas within the project management team to iteratively improve on how we work to deliver dazzling quality for our project.
We would love if you...
- Have a few years' experience from a Producer, project management or Development Director role in the games industry.
- Have good knowledge of game development and understanding of the parts & tools used when creating a game.
- Have a service mindset and enjoy having many contact points.
- Are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
- Have an interest in tech and various types of games. 😊
Apply now to make it yours
For more information about us at our website.
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.