Sound Designer (F/H/NB/D)
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work on our successful Title: The Crew project as a SOUND DESIGNER (F/M/NB/D)
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is looking for a passionate and experienced Sound Designer to join our Audio Team. From idea to final implementation into the game, you will be involved in many aspects of game audio development, like crafting sound for vehicles, gameplay and UI, and cinematics.
- Create original audio content to support artistic, creative and design visions of the game
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the correct implementation of audio in the game using proprietary tools and systems
- Design audio features, systems, and new processes for audio by working alongside the audio programmer when needed, taking into consideration technical and performance constraints.
- Ensure the audio mix consistency, proceed with test and debug
- Work closely with the Lead Sound Designer to ensure that goals are achieved in time and form following established production processes
- Write the documentation related to his topics
- Experience in audio for video games
- Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with commercial or proprietary audio and implementation tools
- Solid experience with audio editing tools and plugins (Reaper, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, etc.)
- Good knowledge of studio audio hardware and recording techniques
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and skills
- Great aesthetic sense and creativity
- Ability to understand and extend a vision
- Highly motivated and able to work well individually and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience working with Wwise
- Background in music theory or production
- Experience in vehicles sound design