Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
- Finding bugs and potential exploits in the game and reporting them.
- Following test cases and performing routine tests.
- Write and run test plans; pro-active contribution to test case checklist is required.
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete, and informative manner.
- Work effectively with Project Manager and Lead QC in completing assigned QC tasks; including test plan completion, feedback on features, investigative tasks, live-ops checks, ad hoc testing.
- Respond to development team’s request in line with the project e.g., providing more information for bugs, balancing, build installation, validating bugs.
- Create written documentations of knowledge and processes to ensure knowledge is codified, retained, and communicated to multiple test teams
- Ensure that equipment used for tests are maintained in optimal condition to facilitate efficient testing activities
- Attend all relevant meetings including daily scrum/stand up.
- Track and provide qualitative and quantitative test data.
- At least 6 months experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality Control position within the video/mobile games industry.
- Experience in testing with multi-platform titles e.g., Android, iOS, Amazon, Windows Phone.
- Extensive knowledge of bug tracking databases (Jira preferably).
- Written QC reports in a professional manner for QC Leads or senior management e.g., after test plan completion.
- Familiar with both following and writing test plans & test cases.
- Awareness of the development cycle and key milestones.
- Good written and spoken English.
Preferred additional experience
- Experience in using multi-platforms e.g., Android, iOS, Windows…
- Attention to detail, keen eyes for spotting errors.
- Experience in using Excel & Google Sheets to write up reports.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum framework.
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits