Producer - One Year Contract
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknow
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Working with the Lead Producer you will help in managing the game’s product development cycle including concept, scope, budget, pre-production, production, approval, quality assurance, code release, foreign translations and ports
- Ensures high quality by reviewing competitive product, evaluating design/technical/art documents and other creative materials, and creating quality tracking documents
- Communicates constantly with the development team
- Manages time efficiently by task prioritization, resource coordination, risk assessment and proactive problem solving
- Applies leadership in motivating everyone to solve key performance issues and increase efficiency
- Assists in any other assignments as directed by manager
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Intermediate level of experience producing or developing console and PC games
- Excellent understanding of the Action game genre
- Good project management skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status and will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.