Producer [New IP]
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Manage and direct the project management team as part of projects involving creative and technological challenges. Lead the production team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget.
- Mobilise a project team, ensures its chemistry, commitment and motivation throughout the project;
- Define, promote and be accountable for the product development strategy from a market, player, content and technological perspective;
- Drive content teams to reach the objectives of quality while ensuring the budget and timing is respected;
- Build, maintain and manage a core development team for the long term of the project;
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project;
- Manage a diverse team of people related to the project;
- Define the milestone schedule and validate deliverable key milestones in relation with the objectives within the Stage Gate Process constraints;
- Communicate with external departments (Quality Control, Technology Group, Project Coordination, Global Network Services etc.);
- Collaborate effectively with Reflections operations teams (HR, Finance, Productivity & Infrastructure, Workplace, etc.);
- Promote the product vision to all stakeholders across the group;
- Report regularly and in a respectful way through the Stage Gate Process, both vertically and horizontally;
- Share best practices within the Ubisoft group;
- Be a champion for the project.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation skills;
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills (e.g. knowledge on Agile methodology);
- Knowledge of game industry standard software tools;
- Knowledge of conception, prototyping and production processes during the whole project life cycle;
- Knowledge of production processes during the whole project e.g. budgeting, task tracking, Agile etc.;#
- Good Knowledge of Computer Science, Project Management, Software Development or other relevant subject gained from practical work experience and similar academic studies;
- Must have experience managing cross functional teams.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections at our website,
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.