Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Are you passionate about mobile games? Do you want to engage players and bring fun into their daily routine? Are you a go-getter who can transform into a firefighter when needed? If your answer is YES, you might be the missing piece from our fun-loving mobile team!
As a Live Producer your job is to oversee the operation of live game services and participate in the development of live game features. You will be the Jack of all trades leading all the various live operations and coordinate between production, marketing, business, IT and community teams.
- Manage and own the pipeline for releasing updates (builds, content, marketing deliverables)
- Own the post-launch escalation process with support from producer & other leads
- Work closely with different disciplines within the live environment to ensure that tasks and initiatives move forward
- Coordinate the development of adequate processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, its features and services in order to engage, retain and monetize
- Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy
- Proficiently and proactively deal with issues that arise and problem solve in a live game environment
Our dream candidate:
- Has significant experience in operating successful F2P mobile games
- Has a deep understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization (ARM) and customer service
- Is a highly organized problem solver
- Is an active communicator and excellent at building relationships throughout the organization
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams
- Is persistent and willing to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Has a predictive and proactive mindset
- 5+ years of producing on live mobile games
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.