Gameplay Animator - Rainbow Six Siege
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
Ubisoft Barcelona is looking for a Gameplay Animator to join the team working on Rainbow Six Siege.
You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely with the other animators in the studio as well the Animation Director.
- Create high quality character and equipment animations.
- Interact with the other departments to know the game engine possibilities in order to get the best animations possible while respecting the technical restraints.
- Collaborate with the other disciplines to achieve the best balance between animation fidelity and gameplay needs.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing it regularly.
- Great skill in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations.
- Proficient understanding of weight, timing and posing.
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Motionbuilder preferred, knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya and similar packages useful.
- Proficiency in realistic key frame animation.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Ability to work flexibly, accept and give feedback and adapt to changes.
- Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and team members from other disciplines.
- Autonomous, organization skills and proactive attitude.
- Experience on first person shooters preferred with at least one shipped title.
- Fluent in English
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Monday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)