Executive Assistant to the Chief Portfolio Officer (W/M)
At Ubisoft's International Headquarters, we are recruiting an Executive Assistant for the management of Ubisoft Brand Portfolio, a new team whose mandate is to steer the strategy of our brands and game portfolio.
This department of over 110 people is located on 6 sites: Paris, Montpellier, Montreal, San Francisco, Shanghai and Malmö.
In this international context, you will assist the Chief Portfolio Officer in her day to day tasks. More specifically, your missions will be:
- Agenda management: organize appointments and meetings, propose new arrangements, prioritize meetings, follow up on contacts, prepare for the unexpected;
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of some meetings: power point presentations, note taking, reports, ...;
- Logistical support: room and equipment reservations, catering, …;
- Formalization of documents (speeches, presentations, etc.) ;
- Travel planning for upper-management ;
- Validation of team leave, management of expense reports, invoices and follow-up of budget and travel costs;
- Manage topics related to the CEO Assistants;
- Logistical organization of the off-site team;
- Events’ coordination: centralization of the team's participant lists, logistical organization of meetings, support for travel plans.;
- Liaise with IT support for all requests, manage all equipment, supplies and materials for the whole team (video equipment, microphones, cameras, ipads,...etc);
You also take part in various projects managed by a recently created team called “Office Management”.
You are also the driving force behind the creation of moments of exchange and conviviality for Management (digital or physical depending on the evolution of the sanitary crisis) and are in charge of organizing those events.
To be successful in this position, you have significant experience at a similar position acquired in an international context, ideally in the entertainment industry.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You are recognized for your interpersonal and communication skills;
- We know you for your rigor, your sense of organization and your autonomy;
- You are resourceful. For you, problems don't exist, only solutions;
- A strong sense of service and confidentiality are key aspects of your personality;
- Since this is an international position, you are bilingual in English;
- You have a perfect command of office tools (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and your spelling is impeccable;
- Your enthusiasm will be an undeniable asset for this position;
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.