Data Strategist, EMEA M/F
Within the Data Strategy EMEA team, your main responsibility will be to work on data treatment and usage around Free to Play (F2P) models.
Challenged by surrounding business decisions and problematics, you will support automation and industrialization efforts as well as enforce operational application of the latest tools. Being close with F2P Publishing, marketing and audience management teams, you will be able to fully understand their functional needs while passing their friction points on to project teams. You will work closely with:
- F2P Publishing teams : to support game performance analytics and data sharing while reinforcing the process around live tests and operations
- Strategic Planning and Business Performance department: to leverage on tools and processes created by its experts while enforcing virtuous collaboration loops around F2P-specific use cases
- Publishing teams at large when their transversal missions can be useful to F2P games monitoring
Working closely and understanding different functions such as data engineering, data sciences, data analysis and visualization as well as your organizational skills will give you all the keys to effectively represent F2P Publishing operations among Group projects, insure coherence transversally when deciding on priorities and take part on the definition of common needs. Your main missions will be to:
- Support structuration efforts: you will follow the reporting done by multiple teams in Ubisoft around F2P Publishing operations and will determine how they can be leveraged and industrialized. Thanks to data engineers’ help, you will take part in data modelling within our team’s datalab to ease data transformation and integration.
- Engage in analysis sharing: you well define and build with concerned teams reports (mainly in Tableau) to effectively share “point of truth” data among analysts. Those dashboards will ease communications between Publishing and Production teams and serve as Proof of Concept. Collaborating with Business Intelligence teams, you will take part in the design, automation and sharing of new analytical and broadly shared reports.
- Lead innovation in data visualization: you will explore new technical advancements in data engineering and visualization to offer new ways of analyzing complex KPIs while trying to leverage on real-time data connections.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in engineering and/ or business and will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in analytics working in an international environment.
You are appreciated for your analysis skills, your rigor and your time-management. You also have a strong knowledge of sql and enjoy working on data visualization. You show excellent interpersonal skills, are curious and pro-active.
Position available immediately.
This position is based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1) and Bagneux.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.