CS Systems Project Manager
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 245 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Player Experience, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). Collectively we work together to making better gaming happen!
In close collaboration with the IT teams, you will manage the implementation of new solutions and the development of the existing portfolio of information systems used by Ubisoft Support teams. You aim is to make sure Ubisoft Support teams have the best tools enabling them to provide the best experience possible to Ubisoft players.
As part of your role, you will be embedded in Ubisoft Support operations and act as the key representative for internal business & operations stakeholders when collaborating with the IT teams on the projects you will have been assigned to.
The role requires passion for technology, excellent communication skills and a great ability to organize and prioritize across a range of projects and requirements.
- Driving improvement of existing information systems used by the Customer Support team
- Gathering, documenting and prioritising the requirements of business stakeholders within the Customer Support team
- Collaborating with IT teams to ensure a timely implementation of the business requirements
- Implementing new information systems to help the Customer Support team achieve operational objectives according to the global CS IT roadmap approved by stakeholders
- Leading the rollout of new systems and new features to existing systems
- Organizing communication on product evolutions & project implementations and coordinating change management & adoption
- Handling various system administration duties
- Solid project management skills and experience ( Agile PM accreditation is a plus)
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization & ability prioritize tasks & projects
- Keen interest in new technologies & their use in Customer Support scenarios
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce is a definite advantage
- Experience working in some capacity with JIRA is an advantage
- Curiosity, reliability and ability to deliver
With Ubisoft CRC, you'll receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- We have a kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a blended working pattern combining office and home based working in the future
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.