- Passion for esports & gaming
- Digital literacy
- Writing skills, the majority in summaries and curation
- Excellent English proficiency
- Search, aggregate, log and curate news sources
- Growth mindset
- Basic social media skills
- Team player
- Eager to learn
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Environment for constant improvement, role change and intrapreneurial ambitions
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry. TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Remote position or our TwogTech offices in Belgrade, Serbia.
Please send your CV to the address attached below.