Client Lead Recruiter - Sales (Contract)
About The Role
The Twitch Talent Acquisition team is looking for a customer-focused Client Lead Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates. This position will report to the Manager of Sales & International Recruiting. You will work with a team of recruiters, sourcers, and recruiting coordinators, focused on candidate talent search for technical and non-technical high-level talent.
As a Client Lead Recruiter supporting this team, you will manage and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. The best candidates will have working knowledge of talent acquisition and advertising sales, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You excel in candidate generation, client/account management, organization, and prioritization.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience working in tech/entertainment/media ad sales or related industries with a minimum of 2 years supporting an Advertising Sales organization.
- Client centric and consultative approach to all interactions with senior business leaders.
- Ability to influence, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations, building consensus for successful program and project delivery.
- Experience utilizing competitive research to drive targeted direct sourcing initiatives in partnership with the sourcing team.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.