TSM is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top ranked competitive teams. A pioneer in entertainment, our YT & Social presence has exploded through the years. Now, we’re looking for someone like you to help us creatively and strategically build the best esports entertainment brand ever.
The Post-Production Producer or Coordinator is responsible for over watching all key finishing processes required to help a video successfully launch on the appropriate platform. You will have a key voice in producing compelling stories that are both entertaining and authentic to TSM’s brand and fans. You should have a great attitude, be ego-free, hungry to learn, and have superb communication skills. Passion for League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Smash, Fortnite, Valorant, a plus.
Having technical knowledge in Adobe pipeline and YouTube is a requirement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Launch videos
- Coordinate, and oversee post processes
- Brainstorm release strategies
- QC videos before they debut on youtube
- Track post assets: Thumbnails, captions, gifs, social assets, etc
- Write quality youtube SEO Title and SEO Descriptions
- Know how to use Keywords
- Manage freelancers to assist in youtube strategies
- Oversee youtube settings
- Manage deliverables and communicate issues to clients
- Create / submit budgets
- Schedule meetings, with good note-taking skills
- Clearly communicate assignments/ feedback to editors and artists
- Proactive in identifying and solving key production problems that arise
- Organize daily department logistics
- Assist with gathering analytical research on videos
- Occasional on set producing if needed
What It Takes To Be Successful
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of full-time post-production coordinating or post producing
- Examples of youtube SEO titles, descriptions
- Examples of implementing successful youtube video launches, and able to explain why they were successful
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe post-production (Premiere, AE, color-correction)
- Familiar with various codecs, luts, standard post processes
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Great to Have
- Passion for LOL, Rainbow 6, Fortnite, Valorant a strong plus.
- A great attitude and hungry to learn
- Expert at multitasking
- Detailed oriented
- Always punctual
- A team player with a self-starting attitude
- Good listener with excellent communication skills
- Expert at giving and receiving constructive criticism
TSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.