Do you want to work on a game project? Do you have passion for indie games? Do you love managing project? You might want to check out our job vacancy! If you think you tick all the boxes, then you might be the one we are looking for! Yes. We are looking for a Project Manager. Send your CV to the email at the apply button below.
- Passion for video games.
- Understand the concept of project management.
- Technical knowledge in game development.
- Good communication skill, time management, and leadership
- Proficiency in English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Able to use project management tools, such as Trello / Wrike and understand the concept of sprint & scrum is a plus point
- Willing to work full time at our studio in Tangerang, Indonesia. May work from home during the pandemic
- Strong drive to learn and have a good personality
- Able to work in a team environment
- Make and monitor schedule and also the budget for a game project
- Coordinate with the team members involved to make sure the project is on time and is in its best quality
- Bridge the communication between team members and another team/division involved