Marketing Art Lead
We are looking for a talented and well-rounded Artist/Designer Lead to support our Marketing department and over see the daily production of assets with direction from our Studio Art Director.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable understanding marketing goals and leveraging different art styles to create a wide range of compelling assets that will run across different areas, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, photography, and videos.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced storyteller, experienced in creating art assets which resonate with audiences across marketing channels. They must be versatile in creating and manipulating art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. Additionally, this designer must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of different projects while being able to manage multiple overlapping deadlines.
Your Future at TPM
- Create and manage visually compelling work
- Help review and mentor younger artist.
- Create assets for our games websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Illustrate characters, environment, and props for UA, Marketing and in-game.
- Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up, and capture print-quality screenshots
- Review and input on communication style guide with brand marketing and the devs.
- Collaborate with different teams.
Your XP & Skills
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience as an artist
- 3 years of managing other artist
- Ability to work with little or no overview
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of video editing principles
- Understanding of web technology trends
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts
- Effectively communicate across verbal and written form.
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Love for games, including interest in free-to-play mobile games
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience on social marketing campaigns
- Traditional art skills
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness/Sport platform membership.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume, cover letter (both in English) and portfolio (mandatory).
*Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.