At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
And nowadays we're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Data team. It’s an opportunity to build and support a petabyte-scale data warehouse and a bunch of large-scale games using a fresh stack of modern technologies.
As part of the team, you will work on operating secure, reliable, and maintainable services in an event-driven architecture. You will collaborate with various internal teams and data engineers to create products which power live operations and Tilting Point’s Data Platform, serving billions of requests per day.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Improve performance, security, availability, scalability and cost-efficiency of petabyte-scale Tilting Point Data Platform and other components
- Apply automation to infrastructure management and deployment processes
- Work with engineers, data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value
- Design, implement and maintain infrastructure tools for internal teams from start to finish
- Work in an experienced and motivated team of highly skilled professionals
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor+ in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Proficient in Linux environment (RHEL preferred)
- Proficient in AWS (IAM, S3, EC2, RDS, EKS, MSK, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Experience managing Docker and Kubernetes (in EKS)
- Experience instrumenting and monitoring infrastructure (Prometheus/Grafana, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Confident in setting up CI/CD workflow
- Excellent communicator with solid English
Nice to Haves
- Experience in optimizing cloud infrastructure costs
- Basic programming/scripting skills (bash, Python/Ruby/Golang/etc, Git)
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Experience working with ELK stack
- Experience managing a service mesh (Istio, Linkerd, etc)
- Experience with managing data warehouses and data lakes (Databricks, Apache Zeppelin, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, Google Dataflow, Apache Airflow)
This position is based in Barcelona.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.