Third Impact is seeking a Community Manager to support our leadership, marketing, and creative content teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in community management who is looking to learn and grow within an upcoming esports organization. You will be responsible for creating and running events, collaborating with our marketing and creative team, and act as a public representative.
What you will do:
- You will act as a public representative of Third Impact - communicate directly with our community regarding campaigns plus our core values
- Create and develop community-based strategies to increase community growth and engagement with our fans
- Actively network and build strong relationship with our fans and industry peers
- Create and develop reoccurring events – identify what connects with our fans most
- Serve as the head discord admin – responsible for posting announcements, answering questions, delegating roles and managing channels
- Provide feedback from our community and gauge responses to events, campaigns, and social media posts
- Required to attend weekly content meeting – will contribute to marketing / social media
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Community Manager
- Excellent understanding of branding and public relations
- A profound understanding of esports and gaming
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Able to adapt to new challenges and face problems head-on
Why Third Impact?
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Lots of viteramen LOL