VP, Marketing, Sportsbook
Score Media & Gaming Inc. (“theScore”) empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favourite teams, leagues, and players. theScore’s mobile sports betting app ‘theScore Bet’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and industry leading esports platforms.
As the VP, Marketing, Sportsbook, you will play a leading role in defining, shaping and implementing theScore Bet’s marketing plan & rollout, involved in every aspect of its sportsbook marketing, including organic & paid user acquisition, CRM, VIP, partnerships, cross-sell, promotions and more.
Typical Work Day at theScore:
- Define, implement and oversee theScore Bet’s marketing strategy & initiatives across current and new territories.
- Manage and shape the growth of the sportsbook marketing team.
- Conceive & implement a robust cross-sell strategy and conversion points from theScore’s media app to sportsbook app.
- Drive the planning and execution of CRM initiatives.
- Lead all promotional campaigns and bonus offers.
- Oversee loyalty and VIP programs.
- Manage all paid media and advertising across all channels.
- Own all ASO & SEO efforts.
- Work closely across divisions with product, analytics, content and sports media marketing to align efforts & champion initiatives.
- Establish the launch marketing strategy for theScore Bet’s rollout across new States.
- Identify, negotiate and execute high value brand and marketing partnerships to drive awareness and user adoption.
- Other duties as required.
- Substantial experience in mobile, consumer tech marketing, ideally with a strong understanding of sports or sports betting.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions blending media consumption and transactional, sports betting behaviours.
- Digital business development and partnership experience, with the ability to identify, source and implement initiatives.
- Proficient use of analytics to understand and optimize customer behaviour.
- Rigorous work ethic, with deep strategic thinking capabilities and hyper-attention to detail.
- Extensive understanding of mobile marketing channels and keen sensibility of mobile consumer trends.
- Strong leadership abilities, able to manage and grow a team.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint & Word), web and mobile-based analytics and attribution platforms (Appsflyer, Branch Metrics, Google Analytics, Periscope, Amplitude), social platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc).
- Track record of quick thinking and ability to execute in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Offices easily accessible by public transit.
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be made upon request.