Unity3D Senior Game Client Architect
Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team is the international unit of Tencent Games, a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operation. Aiming to improve our games and transform the gaming industry, our mission is to solve the toughest challenges in gaming with technology.
With offices in Singapore and around the world, our growth strategy is to build upon attracting the best talent and creating an amazing work atmosphere that balances the energy of a start-up with the resources of a global innovation leader. As the world’s leading technology company, we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and an open mindset.
If you are passionate about the gaming industry and eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, we can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion players, and an international perspective.
If you like us are ambitious and self-driven, we invite you to explore Tencent Games Global Publishing Center Tech Team and take challenges that will create new adventures for billions of players.
Responsible for the design and implementation of in-app operation system for all Tencent's overseas released games, and for the support of UE4 engine supporting tool chain, specifically including,
- Responsible for in-app operation activity system architecture design and implementation, supporting independent resource update on recent market trends and native UI drawing.
- Responsible for in-game audio and video recording, playback and live streaming service architecture design and implementation.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the game matchmaking exciting moments recognition solutions.
- Responsible for Unity3D engine related tool chain construction and continuous improvement.
- keep up with the frontier of the field, make the best choice for the demand, implement the new technology into the product and generate real value.
- Bachelor degree or above, 6 years or more experience in game client development, 4 years or more experience in Unity3D engine development, with complete Unity3D project release experience.
- Familiar with Unity3D game engine architecture, familiar with Unity3D rendering pipeline and thread model, proficient in C/C++, proficient in Lua, and understand the principle of Lua virtual machine.
- Familiarity with opengl api, shader, directx, metal or vulkan technologies preferred.
- Excellent code debugging skills, familiar with mobile performance optimization and crash analysis, familiar with mobile CPU and GPU architecture.
- Excellent overall ability, positive and optimistic personality, good communication skills.