We don’t beat about the bush. We’re transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. We’re the leaders in mobile games production in Poland. We’re proud of our worldwide hits: Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash. We’ve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, it’s time you join us as we’re expanding big time!
We are currently looking for a Product Owner to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for hiring your team and will be the owner and the vision keeper for the title, its development, and ultimately responsible for its long-term business success also after the launch.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in project management and cross-functional teams. The Product Owner will work with stakeholders such as different client representatives, business managers, and other project managers from within the company in order to relay, formulate, and prioritize requests.
- define a vision of the product. Work with other stakeholders to bring the game vision to life;
- establish a shared vision of the product between the team and stakeholders;
- be able to do comprehensive genre/niche market analysis to identify and propose new features for our products;
- define a product strategy and roadmap for specific product categories including positioning and messaging, ensuring we differentiate our offerings and communicate our competitive advantages;
- prioritize features and oversee together with Project Manager all the development stages;
- develop feature roadmaps and/or content calendars;
- ensure standards for product quality and production value are set and consistently met across all functions;
- work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release Goals
- research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- leverage user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions;
- work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient production;
- participate in the creation of the game at all levels: the formation of the concept, the choice of setting, the development of unique mechanics and discussion of all key issues;
- provide business cases around new product concepts;
- be able to reiterate the vision and the product itself if KPI’s are not showing promise.
- proven production track record within the F2P industry on Mobile platforms, with at least one commercial success out on the market;
- outstanding communication and leadership skills;
- results-oriented person with a good understanding of the business process;
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- very good English skills, both speaking and writing;
- motivated, responsible and independent person;
- experience working in international teams;
- ownership mentality: accountable, invested in outcomes;
- deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players;
- ability to find creative solutions to design and business challenges;
- KPI-driven mindset and exceptional data analysis skills.
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- modern office space in the center of Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- attractive bonus based on game commercial success;
- company stock.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.