(Closed) Graphic Designer
teamfortress.tv (also TFTV, teamfortresstv, TeamFortressTV) is the home of competitive Team Fortress 2, providing the community a central hub for all TF2 esports news, discussion, streams and events. Although it initially focused on the North American scene when it was founded in 2012, it has quickly grown to become an international hub for the competitive scene of the 6v6 gamemode.
Our TFTV production team is looking for a Broadcast Graphic Designer to develop new assets for our broadcasts and give a well needed refresh. The last major rebrand changes were in 2016, at the Insomnia58 major.
This position will be hired as a freelancer, with rates to be negotiated upon delivery of project info.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare innovative concepts and present ideas to the production team.
- Create and deliver timeless graphics that will be used on broadcasts for years to come.
- Test graphics across various media to ensure assets will work across all platforms.
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Work with the production team to create a brand guideline for the organisation
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience within esports & broadcast graphics is a plus
To apply, please send a portfolio showcasing your best creative work (links to social posts, videos, GIFs, Behance etc.)