(Closed) Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and distributing social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between followers and the company. They will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Work closely with the team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve growth (specifically Instagram and Twitter)
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the Production teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer engaging interaction with followers.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Engage with Talent’s community/viewers on YouTube via the comments section and the community tabs well as all social media platforms.Develop strategies to maintain retention and boost engagement across all platforms
- Develop a plan of action to increase affiliate-based programs for talent (including but not limited to support-a-creator by Epic Games and the Star Program for Roblox)
- Knowledge of the YouTube gaming landscape and the gaming community on social media is necessary