Senior Game Developer – Freelance
In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Senior Game Developer freelance ready to make our clients’ wishes and our team’s ideas come true!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 3+ years of professional Unity and C# experience, preferably in a team environment
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Knowledge/Experience in C++
- As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
What we offer you
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV to the email at the apply button below.