Can you quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues? Do you always know an alternative way to proceed? If you said yes, you should look no further and come join the Creative Services team at Sharkmob; the inhouse cornerstone that provides the studio and its teams with visual assets in all forms.
Your role as a Technical Artist is to make everybody else's lives easier, to get rid of inefficiencies by creating riggs, scripts and other technical solutions to support the team. You love to solve problems and no challenge is too big to take on.
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insights and learnings with your team. You're good at delivering feedback, but you're just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their point of view.
- Rigging in Unreal Editor, Maya
- Tool and script development to streamline production
- Pipeline setup and maintenance between apps, teams and partners
- Expert in Unreal Editor, Maya, Motion builder
- Python wizard
- Highly adapted in problem solving
That little extra
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Jira expertise
- Shotgun expertise
- Hive expertise