Intermediate Gameplay Animation
No animation, no game. Right?
As an animator at Sharkmob you will work closely with designers, programmers... and pretty much everyone that needs to be included to make the game feel awesome! We think it's important that each animator feels ownership of their work, from directing motion capture sessions or asset creation, all the way to implementation.
The animation team has a great mix of backgrounds, experience and skills. As a team, we value the interplay between gameplay and animation. Each feature needs to find its own solution to enhance both visual fidelity and fun gameplay.
"It's a new studio, but already very organized, professional and ambitious. We make AAA games with an innovative mindset. Our flat hierarchy encourages everyone's voice to be heard!" - Martin Jilsmark, Animation director
Well-crafted gameplay animations can make a good feature great! Do you share this vision with us? Put on your scuba gear and come dive in with the Sharkmob!
- 2+ years experience of gameplay animation
- Broad understanding of how animations interacts with the game
- Experienced with Motion Capture and Keyframed animation
- Good communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines
That little extra:
- Experience with Motion Builder and/or Maya
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with cinematics