Talent Acquisition Specialist
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
Our organisation is built on our talents - this is an opportunity to be a key player in the successful scaling of a rapid-growth team, taking accountability for the attraction, assessment, and development of our talents. You will be an asset to the People team, gaining exposure to multi-disciplinary hiring across departments (such as Business Intelligence, Legal, and Marketing) with a primary focus on Tech.
Our People team is essential in ensuring that Secretlab’s human assets are primed to continue delivering at a world-class level on all our initiatives; including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Perform end-to-end activities of the full recruitment cycle. This includes understanding the requirements of various roles, taking on a creative multi-channel approach to sourcing candidates, assessing the candidate, managing the candidate relationship, negotiating salary packages, and onboarding candidates.
- Maintain and develop your talent network to understand the industry’s latest developments and connect Secretlab to top-tier talents across the globe
- Interview and assess candidates’ technical and personal suitability for our organisation
- Be an advocate and custodian of Secretlab’s organisation culture and values
- Optimize recruitment processes and take ownership of new implementations
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders for recruitment-related activities
- Management of JD database; including writing, posting, and archiving
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant courses of study
- Minimum 3-4 years’ in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition, with experience in an in-house environment (preferably within the start-up space)
- Excellent proficiency in Tech hiring (Developers/ Systems & Security/ Data Engineers), with a demonstrated portfolio of successful hires
- High proficiency working on LinkedIn (Boolean search) & Job Portals (JobStreet, Monster, JobsDB, Indeed, Jobs Bank, etc.), with access to niche hiring networks
- Creative, adaptable, and strong in applying critical thinking to talent sourcing strategies
- Highly knowledgeable, with an inquisitive & business-minded approach to your work
- Exceptional proficiency in your written and spoken English
- Proficiency in written & verbal Mandarin (for liaising with Mandarin speaking candidates)
- Flexible with working arrangements e.g. taking calls outside of office hours, etc.
- Knowledge of, and passion for the gaming/ esports industry