Human Resources Business Partner
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
We are scaling up and as we increase in numbers, we are looking for a HR Business Partner to support the growth of our people as well. You will be a part of our People Team, playing a key role in shaping the employee experience at Secretlab. As a strong people developer, you drive employee engagement and retention through active mentoring and support to our line leaders and employees. You have a progressive mindset towards HR practices, and enjoy collaborating with the different HR functions and leaders to create a positive employee experience.
Our People team is essential in ensuring that Secretlab’s human assets are primed to continue delivering at a world-class level on all our initiatives; including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Co-own the success of respective departments through intentional engagement to drive performance and retention
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices
- Build trusted relationships with managers and employees to effectively resolve employee matters pertaining to employee behaviours, employee relation and conflict resolution
- Collaborate with the Organisation Development team to shape and administer people programs e.g. performance management, employee recognition
- Identify key challenges to engagement blockers and using relevant tools & resources, collaborate closely with managers/leaders to address these blockers
- Build and use data to drive insights and strategic decisions on areas of improvements to the employee experience
- Build & advocate the Secretlab culture
- Strong people management skills
- Results oriented combined with tactical and analytical abilities to drive focused efforts
- Good organization skills with the ability to organise data and plan for the future
- A strong desire to problem solve (pragmatically)
- Strong interpersonal skills and are highly communicative
- Strong collaborator with other functions to achieve desired outcomes
- Highly empathetic and pragmatic approach to change management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations and diversity, performance management
- Strong influencing capabilities