Sr. IT Support Technician
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Scopely is rapidly growing and we’re looking for a passionate Senior IT Technician to provide full technical support for all users and IT infrastructure for Scopely Barcelona.
What you will do:
- Work with the global IT/SEC team to deliver on IT projects from concept to production
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Device lifecycle management including procurement, provisioning, deployment, management, maintenance and deprovisioning.
- Hands-on support for all levels of hardware and software troubleshooting, triaging and issue resolution
- Network infrastructure management including wireless
- VPN management
- Understanding of industry standard security best practices with a specific focus on data integrity and malware protection for workstations
- Create and maintain documented processes, procedures and configurations
- Research and recommend innovative, and automated approaches for system administration tasks that can scale with the growth of the company.
- Prioritize tasks based on impact and urgency
- Implement, configure and manage SaaS tools such as Jira, GSuite, Jumpcloud.
- Management of vendor and supplier relationships
- Support our AV/VC platform (Zoom)
- Scripting experience (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python) for automation
- Creating group policies for standardization and security.
- Cloud Identity Provider and SSO management (Okta).
What you will need:
- MDM knowledge (Jamf Pro Suite, NinjaRRM, Meraki MDM…)
- Experience supporting design tools
- Meraki platform experience
Life @ Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus + and equity packages.
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and prive life insurance
- Employer paid meal tickets
- Flex Retribution
- Small team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.