Are you a Product Manager that has experience with end to end design? Are you interested in a high-impact strategic and operational product management role within mobile gaming?
Scopely is a leading mobile gaming company and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Performance Marketing tech team. You should have solid product management experience, great communication skills, experience in end to end product design from data to UI, understanding of products' full life cycle, and curiosity.
As a Product Manager at Scopely, you will design and develop the mobile marketing platform that powers Scopely’s company wide marketing, while aiming to drive deep insight and performance marketing optimization as well as actionable capability in a complex ecosystem. You will be gathering requirements, prioritizing tasks, and making sure the products and services being built are improving performance across all Scopey games.
What you will do
- Work closely with a team of engineers who are building the platform that will power our entire marketing ecosystem.
- End to end product ownership, from ideation, market research, design and down to successful implementation.
- Gather requirements from both sides of the aisle: the technical customers and the non-technical product customers.
- Define and prioritize new feature releases.
- Organize feedback and strategy sessions across multiple game studios.
- Mature and improve our platform documentation, education, training and onboarding.
- Be part of data-driven product culture that can optimize how we best leverage the platform for Scopely’s growth.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of experience in product management working in cross-functional setup
- Experience with technical products such as APIs, platforms and SAAS business.
- Experience owning and driving product design and development.
- Proven ability to partner with technical & business functions.
- Ability to work with B2B customers in terms of gathering requirements, feedback and disseminating progress and status.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- At least one year experience working for a mobile app marketing, preferably in the gaming space, familiar with app ecosystem - an advantage