Are you BI Engineer searching for the right next challenge? Join our Publishing Platform team! When you join our growing team, you can expect to own your work from ideation and product definition through production deployment and continued feature maturation. We're looking for people who take pride in their work and in seeing it impact real people!
What you will do:
- Build and evolve a data warehouse critical to driving business insights across a growing portfolio of successful mobile games.
- Develop architectural components of the data warehouse: modeling strategy, ETL pipeline, aggregation, and BI delivery/visualization.
- Work on collaborative design sessions, champion best practices.
- Develop scalable ETL and processes to produce a robust and business-ready model for producing high-quality dashboards and insights.
- Maintain the integrity of the data warehouse by implementing appropriate controls and procedures.
- Collaborate with engineers, product teams, and analysts to produce scalable analytical models from business requirements.
What you will need to be successful and enjoy this role?
- Experience of data warehouse modeling techniques such as Kimball dimensional modeling (star schema)
- Proven track record successfully building and evolving robust data warehousing systems
- 5+ years of experience with ETL and ability to construct, troubleshoot, and profile complex queries (Airflow is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience with Business Intelligence software (Tableau, Looker are a plus)
- Exposure to Hadoop-based ETL and big data technologies: Spark, S3, Hive, Impala, HDFS, etc. is a plus
- Competency working in a Linux OS environment and utilizing common command-line tools (github/cvs experience is a plus)
- Programming or scripting experience (python is a plus)
- Experience with accurate and performant SQL
- Will to learn and teamwork
- Positive attitude
- Table tennis skills (Mario Kart expertise is a plus)
Life at Scopely BCN
- Competitive compensation package, including base + bonus
- Private health insurance 100% covered for you and private life insurance
- Free catered lunches daily + Fully Stocked Kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Flex Retribution
- Small team environment with opportunity for growth and ownership
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions 2019, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. With global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona and Dublin (DIGIT Games Studios), and additional studios in seven countries across four continents, Scopely has raised more than $250 million in financing from global entertainment and technology investors.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice