Associate UI Designer
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Leeds is on the lookout for a talented Associate UI Designer who possesses great attention to detail and a passion for process. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Leeds.
WHAT WE DO
- We work as a global UI/UX Design team to collaborate on player experiences.
- We aim to craft intuitive and engaging player-centric user interfaces across all Rockstar titles.
- We collaborate with other teams to help shape aspects of the game user experience at the micro and macro level.
- We engage in features outside of the game such as online and apps, aiming for a unified and complimentary user experience.
- Design and export of game-ready UI assets.
- Support in the creation of components and layouts within our design systems.
- Documentation of design work and assets to keep the UI/UX and other teams informed of design specification.
- Professional experience in a design environment, or in a similar capacity within the games industry.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating applied UI design work.
- Experience of UI asset creation.
- Experience of export processes and pipelines.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great communication skills to work closely with our team based across the UK and US.
- Experience of using modern design tools and workflows (Figma, InVision, Adobe CC, etc).
- Passion for playing and making games.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience of UI asset pipelines for video games.
- Interest in, and experience of the automation of processes.
- Knowledge or experience of front-end development and mark-up languages.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.