(Closed) Senior Recruiter: Technology Recruiting (Contract)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and guide the entire hiring process. We develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Senior Recruiter (Contract) on the Riot Platform Group, reporting directly to our Recruiting Manager, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent who will excel in the Technical and Production departments at Riot Games. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, attracting the top talent for Riot to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a variety of technical development fields, including: infrastructure, big data, platform, networking, information technology, etc. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Research Tools including LinkedIn, Boolean and Deep Web
- Google Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on technical talent (ex. Software or Infrastructure Engineers)
- 6+ years of experience working with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our CTO
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience sourcing for Software, Network, Information Security, Data ,or DevOps Engineers
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).