Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
We developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
- Write C/C++ code, with a deep mid to senior level Graphics knowledge.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to design systems and make something great.
- Proactively identify and deal with issues before they blow up.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills.
- Interest in all parts of the codebase, and making really solid Graphics.
- Console programming experience on a AAA game.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math.
- Experience with large code bases and you have the ability to work on code that you didn't write.
- Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed.
- Minimum of four years of professional experience as an engineer on a game team.
- CS degree preferred.
Other qualities we look for…
- Ability and desire to contribute towards and improve all aspects of a game.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics, or related degree.
- Strong game design experience..
- Passion for games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.