Resolution Games is a visual computing studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We push the limits when it comes to VR & AR. We are now looking for a VFX Artist to join the team.
What you’ll do
As a VFX artist, you will be part of a special task force contributing to all of the company's projects. This gives you the opportunity to work on a wide array of groundbreaking VR/AR experiences. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Use Unity to create and implement performant and stunning VFX for android devices
- Work with particle systems, shader graph/shader code, textures, and meshes
- Collaborate with programming, audio, and animators to implement VFX using code and animation triggers
- Performance testing
Who you are
- Good experience in game VFX Development. Experience in other areas such as film is a plus
- Experience with VFX for mobile
- Experience with shader graphs. Knowing shader programming is a big plus
- Experience with making toon VFX using shaders or hand-drawn sprite sheets
Nice to have
- Deep knowledge of #C VFX implementation
- Deep knowledge of the HLSL, the GPU, and the graphics pipeline.
- Experience with performance debugging tools
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process.