Resolution Games is a visual computing studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We push the limits when it comes to VR & AR and is now in need of a Technical Artist to join the team.
What you’ll do
As a Technical artist, you will be part of a special task force contributing to all of the company's projects. This gives you the opportunity to work on a wide array of groundbreaking VR/AR experiences.
- Be responsible for lighting setup in projects
- Analyze and improve the rendering performance of various titles
- Create particles and other visual effects
- Shader authoring for mobile and high-end platforms
- Create tools and asset pipelines for other artists at Resolution Games
Who you are
- Good knowledge of Unity and C#
- Good understanding of modern graphics pipelines (OpenGL, DirectX, or Vulkan)
- Good knowledge of Maya, Blender, or similar tool
- Good knowledge of HLSL or other shader programming language
- Expert knowledge in tools and methods used for analyzing and optimizing rendering performance
- Expert knowledge of shader authoring for both mobile and high-end platforms
- Knowledge of substance designer or similar texture authoring tool
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process.