Senior DevOps Engineer
Do you have a love for DevOps and a knack for solving problems?
If so, our Senior DevOps Engineer role might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
The Senior DevOps Engineer, as a part of Technology Services, works closely with the Core Tech team and our game teams to develop, deploy, and maintain software and infrastructure that supports game development.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will...
- Become an embedded DevOps resource for our technical development teams
- Focus primarily on development projects and product support for our game teams
- Understand how to balance development needs with security and infrastructure requirements from Technology Services
- Assist with Technology Services projects as they relate to development needs
- Be available for after-hours/weekend support as required (we work hard to minimize this need)
- Have knowledge of current and emerging technologies
You are a great fit if you have...
- Continuous integration server experience (Jenkins preferred)
- Version control experience (Perforce preferred)
- Experience working with container technology (eg; Kubernetes or Docker)
- Windows Development experience
- Strong automation experience
- Experience in optimizing pipelines and infrastructure
- Previous Systems Administration experience
- A desire to learn and grow with us
It's a bonus if you have...
- A passion for games!
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community, and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available.
You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, HARDlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.