(Closed) Business Operations Specialist
The Business Operations Specialist’s primary responsibilities include processing retail orders for Amazon and other assigned accounts, arranging logistics, processing RMAs, ensuring orders are fulfilled on-time and in full, generating reports, managing inventory integrity between SAP and vendor partners’ systems, participating in projects, processing/disputing all chargebacks for assigned accounts, and working closely with internal and external partners to support the overall operations as it relates to assigned accounts/regions. A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Process orders and provide operational support to all departments for assigned customers/regions.
- Plan and arrange shipments, including coordinating with all external parties, freight forwarders, carriers, and warehouses to ensure all shipping paperwork is completed correctly and on-time prior to shipment.
- Process and manage Advanced Shipping Notifications for assigned accounts.
- Review and confirm orders by collaborating with Demand Planning, Sales and/or Customer, as necessary.
- Submit orders for routing and ensure they are shipped within assigned time frame.
- Review and dispute chargebacks in a timely manner, identify root cause issues, and make suggestions for improvement based on findings.
- Review inventory and confirm SAP transactions are being uploaded correctly.
- Process and allocate backorders.
- Create periodic reports and ad-hoc reports on a regular basis and upon request.
- Process RMAs.
- Create and process air freight requests for approval.
- Process Material Transfer Requests, as needed.
- Assist with month-end closing process.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate degree or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years work experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Order Administration, or similar role.
- Previous experience with order administration and chargebacks for Amazon is required.
- 3+ years experience with SAP.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work over-time, when needed, to complete special projects, month-end closes, and periodic stock takes.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).