Senior Publishing Manager (M/F/X)
Popcore creates beautiful, oddly satisfying hyper-casual games, like our number 1 game Parking Jam! Based at our Berlin HQ, our teams have developed and released chart-topping games that have been downloaded more than 300 million times across +iOS and Android.
Proudly backed by EQT Ventures, Makers Fund and David Helgason, we are going through an exciting time of expansion. We are on the hunt for a Senior Publishing Manager to heavily influence our new games. This is where you ask yourself, will you be the mastermind behind the next global hit with Popcore?
What you will do:
- In this newly created role, as our Senior Publishing Manager, you will bring a great understanding of hypercasual trends and game design, along with a great eye for production quality and be able to think strategically
- Work closely with senior management to define and implement our games strategy, vision and publishing strategy
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to launch, operate and drive daily performance of new, and existing mobile titles
- Ensure all products are of the right quality for Popcore’s business model and are profitably delivered on time within the agreed time schedule
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of mobile monetization and product management experience
- Previous experience within the hypercasual market and publishing would be a bonus
- Possess a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Must have been directly responsible for monetization of mobile products at scale
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
- Process driven, analytical and able to think strategically
Why you will love Popcore:
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- Complete ownership of tasks and freedom in choosing the path to reach your goals
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- We have a work culture where employees are actively encouraged to give feedback to each other on a regular basis
- A team that is entrepreneurial in spirit, knowledgeable, and fun
- An opportunity to be a part of a company that’s renouncing traditional ideas and taking a new approach that’s shattering pay walls
- Perks: Stock options, full visa support, relocation service including coverage of your first month rent in Berlin, reimbursement of your BVG ticket (reimbursement of an e-scooter or bike rental in the times of Corona), free daily lunch, and, of course, fresh fruits, beverages and snacks.
If this sounds like it ticks all your boxes, stop reading and apply now!
Please don't worry if you don't have an up to date resume just send it along and one of our talent team will be in touch.