Software Development Engineer in Test
Do you have a passion for test-driven development and automation? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help create? At PlayStation, we are looking for engineers to join a global initiative in robust test automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment systems. We are passionate about both teamwork and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers.
- Create Test Plan, Test Cases and Execute them to ensure the quality of new features
- Passionate about Quality and strives to improve process, proposes best practices and drives their usage within the teams.
- Partners with developers to ensure test coverage and builds test plans that help deliver high quality features
- Develop and implement standard methodologies for in-house automation, continuous build and deploy, automated testing, multi-functional end-to-end testing, including device testing, and performance testing.
- Automate tests for PlayStation application on mobile
- Set up test frameworks, and help teams set up automation infrastructure
- Work with mobile developers to ensure that all features and bug fixes come with automated test coverage
- Collaborate with distributed teams for cross functional automation design and development.
- Maintain and improve existing Python based automation framework
- Report, track and verify defects
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in building and executing test plans and test cases
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in advanced UI automation for web/mobile applications
- Shown experience writing automated tests in Python, Java Script or any other
- Practical experience using development and deployment tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with Selenium or Appium
- Knowledge and experience testing APIs and Service Oriented architecture
- Experience with at least one modern web application framework, preferably React
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills