PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Aliso Viejo, CA
As a Software Developer in Test Intern, you will work under the supervision and mentorship from an experienced QA team that works on writing automation scripts for customer facing application. You have an interest in working as part of an agile, collaborative and multi-functional team. You will be expected to learn new processes and implementation techniques, contribute to the automation codebase, and improve the overall product life cycle to achieve a high quality product delivered to our customers
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Highly motivated teammate with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and able to work with others at all levels
- A real passion for software quality engineering
- Knowledge of Selenium webdriver
- Exposure to UI automation for different applications
- Exposure to developing or testing a non-PC device (phone/game console/set-top box, etc)
- Exposure to writing scripts using Python or Node.js
- Exposure to version control systems (preferably Git)
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.