Creative Development Specialist
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Creative Development Specialist at PlayStation Studios Creative
This is a 12-month contracted position through our staffing partner Eastridge with a high likelihood of extension.
Are you passionate about building the future of games? The PlayStation Studios Creative team is seeking a Creative Development Specialist, and as a senior member of the team you will be supporting a world-class, innovative, and award-winning group, focused on producing industry-leading creative for AAA blockbuster games.
You will be responsible for laying the foundation on which world-class creative executions are built.
Curious, creative, and collaborative, your role is cross-functional. Working with multiple teams within PlayStation, you will continuously seek out, synthesize and understand the strategies, insights, and data that drive our business. You will then work collaboratively with our production and creative teams to analyze and apply that information to develop world-class creative tactics and campaigns.
You will have the freedom to define the position and make it your own!
- Build working relationships across PlayStation teams to maintain an active knowledge and understanding of strategies, business insights and data that can positively influence the development and execution of creative strategies across a variety of media.
- Synthesize relevant business data and concepts and communicate current trends to Creative leadership and project teams.
- Build and maintain a reference database that can be accessed by all team members for individual research and learning.
- Work closely with Creative Directors and Teams to develop world-class creative tactics and campaigns that effectively apply relevant business insights and strategies.
- Actively contribute to the creation of cohesive and effective project proposal materials.
- Clearly present and explain foundational strategic concepts that inform creative decisions.
- Ability to drive and contribute to multiple projects at the same time.
- Proactively seek out additional opportunities to apply insights and data that will benefit the overall creative objectives of the Creative team and its PlayStation Studios partners.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience, that demonstrates the skills required for the position.
- 2+ years in Marketing, Brand Development, Strategy or Data Analysis, ideally within the entertainment industry.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to synthesize a variety of data and apply it to a specific task or brief.
- Experience with creative production.
- Experience within video game industry.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.