Playground Games is looking for an Art Manager to oversee production for a world-class Art team on an entirely new AAA open world action / RPG project. You will be responsible for the planning, resourcing and delivery of projects and champion studio initiatives across the project Art team.
Your experience within the games industry will have seen you work on multiple high-profile console titles in the course of your career. As Art Manager you'll take responsibility for management of all project Art staff.
You'll be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience of managing teams.
- At least one published title in an Art management position or similar
- Multiple high-profile published console titles
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work
- Inspirational team management skills
- Managed project budgets
- Managed outsource engagements, including contracts and financial planning
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.