Financial Planning & Analysis Consultant
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
We are currently seeking to fill a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Consultant position to add to our Finance Team, reporting to the EVP of Operations. This position will support a team responsible for all financial administration, business planning, and budgeting, and will collaborate closely with a variety of internal stakeholders, including our President of Production and Technology.
- Build out and maintain an annual planning and financial forecasting process [budget process and headcount planning] with the President of Production and Technology / Ops Team
- Prepare financial analysis to monitor and facilitate key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount
- Work with accounting team on key period-end activities to provide oversight of completeness and accuracy of the monthly reports
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling and analysis supporting platform and game projects and fundraising activities
- Contribute to business review meetings with cross-functional business stakeholders, senior executives, and business managers
- Extensive Background in finance functions at a gaming or tech company with early or growth stage experience, including substantial FP&A experience.
- Highly skilled Excel user. Able to design, originate and adapt and explain highly complex models
- Meaningful experience in a fast-paced environment with limited resources; understands the value of speed (ability to work quickly and accurately on multiple projects concurrently)
- Demonstrated ability to partner across the organization. Operational and organizational expertise - values, is good at and creates effective processes, organization, policies, and documentation
- Flexible and creative - iterate and adapt and drive strategy
- High level of proficiency in Excel and experience in preparing complex financial models and manipulating large datasets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.