Director of Product - Americas
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
We’re looking for a Director of Product who is a creative problem-solver that can leverage data to understand product and platform health and use those insights to define new game functionality. Your prior experience provides you with an inherent understanding of experiences that create user delight in moving forward our mission of “bringing the world closer together through play. Our Director of Product will be responsible for vision and development across multiple products and product roadmaps. You’ll manage, mentor, and guide teams of product managers and engineers while collaborating with marketing and support teams.
- Source, evaluate, attract, build, manage, and develop talented teams of product managers and product leaders.
- Lead teams of product managers through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure the org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas, and form teams necessary to rapidly and successfully execute.
- Constantly cultivate a culture of executional excellence and analytical rigor.
- A clear history of building complex successful products from the ground up.
- Strong experience in building teams from scratch, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Experience managing and developing both individual contributors and senior leaders.
- Experience working and influencing cross-functionally, and building relationships across teams, including with senior executives and people outside the direct reporting chain.
- Extensive experience with iterating, evaluating, and communicating with data.
- Eagerness to dive headfirst into learning new paradigms from scratch.
- Preferred: Experience with mobile/social gaming product management.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.