Corporate Partnership Manager
Title: Corporate Partnership Manager
Job Location: Pittsburgh, OR Remote USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Announcement No. PK-006
Pittsburgh Knights LLC is a professional esports organization headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and was officially launched on December 1st, 2017. We are widely recognized as the top esports team in the region.
Under the Knights brand, our handpicked teams compete globally for prize money across multiple video game titles. In addition to a percentage of tournament winnings, our company works on brand sponsorships, merchandise sales, ad revenue, league revenues, virtual goods, and esports camps.
Why choose Pittsburgh Knights
We're dedicated to our work, our company, our clients, and the most fun of all, Gaming! If you are searching for a position with an up-and-coming company that will expose you to more opportunities than you can imagine while working in a fast-paced gaming environment then you have successfully found the right place!
Make an impact through your work on real projects and involvement in the gaming community.
Job Summary/ General Description:
Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Partnerships and Sales, this position manages the overall experience and value for Pittsburgh Knights corporate partners. The corporate partnership manager will deliver high-level communication and service to an assigned list of Knights corporate partners. Tracks assets and ensures full utilization and delivery of key corporate partnership terms across media platforms.
- Manage an assigned book of corporate partners, including contract fulfillment and day-to-day contact.
- Develop and manage relationships by engaging with partners and key customers.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plans to maximize partnership opportunities.
- Sell Knights Inventory using a consultative approach, namely following a 5-step sales process to understand the client’s needs fully, presenting solutions based on these needs, and fully explaining our value proposition.
- Adheres to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers.
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met.
- Manage several business lines to ensure all corporate partnership elements are fulfilled and all assets are utilized.
- Manage sponsored initiatives on gameday, streams, and other events
- Contribute to the corporate partnership recap process
- Track deliverables and submits reports to leadership and sales team
- Establish new activation departmental processes
- Support marketing staff on gameday, streams, events, and community initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant area of study.
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple clients in a sports/esports environment.
- High-level organization skills.
- Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, based on business needs.
- Must be able to take the initiative, multi-task, and independently complete tasks and projects.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external clients effectively.
- Must maintain a positive, professional attitude always and be receptive to input and constructive criticism.
- Well-versed in the usage of Microsoft Office / Google products, databases, and CRM systems.
- Experience developing presentations in Google slides; graphic design skills for proposal creation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Esports a must.
What you will bring to Pittsburgh Knights
You are a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for games. You will support project work that will drive value, improve processes and enhance collaboration within the organization. You are comfortable working in a startup environment where we’re making the rules up as we go along.
Pittsburgh Knights provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): Pittsburgh Knights provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.