Senior Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced designer, with a proven track in the whole design process and product development cycle, to join our team, taking charge building and maintaining our ecosystem design system (Web, OS and In-game), which aims to enhance productivity or our product teams and consistency of Paradox overall user experience. Join us today as we build the future ecosystem for our games!
The Player Services team is a group of high performing individuals and teams that own the whole player journey at Paradox Interactive. We nerd around what happens before, during and after a gaming session. We create products that support the core game experience, by helping players connect to their friends; share experiences among players and community; onboard and prepare for gaming sessions; learn and master gameplay and strategies; customize and even modify the original game with new ideas and interpretations; track and reward player progression across all our games.
- Establish, build and maintain the UI/UX design of our In-game and web Libraries.
- Drive the library as a living product working together with Product Owner and Senior Developer, defining library scope, direction, solutions and targets.
- Drive library usage, providing the library as a tool for agile teams to become more efficient producing digital products.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops, driving alignment, collecting feedback and requirements to further improve the library.
- Work iteratively, building tests to further improve the design tokens user experience, and use data to improve library components performance overtime.
- 5+ years of relevant digital and user experience work in agency or in product development.
- A proven track record of designing, implementing and shipping digital products, games or tools.
- Excel in crafting digital design and design frameworks, libraries, tools, and design fundamentals such as grid systems, viewport sizes, typography, composition, color usage and accessibility.
- Strong understanding of atomic design and similar methodologies and experience building design systems used by multiple developers.
- Passionate about working in a product development environment: improving, iterating and solving problems together with developers, other designers and stakeholders.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about playing games.
- Previous experience in the games industry is a merit but not required.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.