OTK Social Media Specialist
OTK Media, Inc. is an industry-leading gaming influencer network and media company that builds premium digital media content. We partner exclusively with authentic, relatable influencers to deliver the world's most exciting, innovative, and engaging broadcasts in the world. By leveraging a dominant position in the live streaming space, as well as the substantial reach of our founding suite, OTK seeks to become the strongest gaming and lifestyle production brand on the web.
Yo...OTK is looking for a passionate candidate about social media and will possess a deep understanding of TikTok and Instagram. As well are aware of OTK’s creators, their content habits, and how Twitch and YouTube audiences digest and engage with social content. Additionally, this individual has an eye for detail and stays up-to-date on cultural trends, memes, and emerging and industry best practices.
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Showcase an example account/s you’ve managed/created content for
- You have exceptional organizational and project management skill
- Strong understanding of TikTok and Instagram
- Strong video edits skills and comedic timing
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage OTK the TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube Community accounts.
- Create and publish daily content around OTK and our creators
- Handles day-to-day content publishing, deliverables, and edits (mix of text, graphics, photos, animations, sounds, unconventional use of emojis/Stickers, and everything in-between)
- Proficiency in producing shareable and engaging social-first content, infotainment, and real-time reactive video
- Manage, monitor, and interact with users on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Collaborates with larger team on the creation of content publishing plans while evaluating audience consumption
- Support the Social Media Manager on relevant day-to-day tasks when required.
- An intuitive and creative problem solver with impeccable organizational skills
Apply with Hitmaker with a resume and cover letter.